WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Taught by Mr. Richard Weissman, a world-renowned author and petroleum trader, this three-day WebEx course is filled with techniques, analysis and insights that only his 30 plus years of trading experience can bring. This course will provide you with a solid foundation in oil and refined products trading as you explore all the instruments, tools and techniques available to energy traders today. We’ll explore the nuances and idiosyncrasies of these markets, understand the risks and rewards across various sectors of the oil patch and develop a macro view designed to improve your performance and help you develop a robust trading program.
Topics covered include:
• The basics of oil and refined products trading
• Energy trading vocabulary
• The what, why, how, and who of oil and products trading
• What types of activities are entailed in the generic job title, “petroleum trader”?
• How traders trade oil and products – trading instruments and how they are used
• The history of petroleum trading markets
• What moves oil and refined product prices
• What are the most popular trades in today’s oil and products markets and why?
• The structure of today’s energy markets
• The role of CME Group’s NYMEX and ICE
• Real-time trading examples for all petroleum products using various technical tools and techniques
• How various tools and techniques work from the perspective of both professional speculators and commercial hedgers in energy markets
• The ins and outs of technical and fundamental analysis
• Real-time trading examples for various oil and refined products
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.